Sunday, November 1, 2015

Time to Blog & Time to Be Thankful

It's been a long, long time, blog world.

I took a hiatus from blogging a couple of years ago.  Since I'm a teacher, I filter what I put on my blog.  I write about my life, but I don't put everything out there.  I was going through some challenges 2 years ago, and I decided that until I was in a better place, I needed to step back from the blog.  It seemed that I didn't have anything good to say that didn't feel fake because of the low place I was in emotionally.  Well, things are better now.  Thankful November is a great time to get back in the swing of things.

Today I'm thankful for my husband.  The last time I blogged, I didn't even have a husband!  :)  My husband truly is my other half.  I have never been so open and so truly myself with any other person except maybe my mom.  He takes care of me, and I let him.  He's so kind and loving.  He's so smart and so giving.  I could go on all day.  Life didn't give me what I thought I wanted when I thought I wanted it, but Andrew was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...